Leclerc : “If there’s one opportunity during the race where I can do something for him…” – Post Qualifying Interview transcripted – 2023 Saudi Arabian GP
Interview with F1
F1 : Charles. How are you feeling right now because you were in the fight for pole but then you’ve got the penalty coming on. So take me through.
CL : So, on one hand, I’m really, really happy with my lap. It was really on the limit. So on that, I’m very happy. On the other hand, it seems that Red Bull is really on another planet for now, so we really have to work to catch up, because even on a track like this, they seem to be much quicker than we are. But tomorrow we have ten place grid penalty, which puts us a little bit on the back foot, but I’ll try to do a good start. It’s going to be tricky, though, because I feel like everybody has more or less the same race pace, apart from Red Bull. Again, that is in another league. But, yeah, I’ll do absolutely everything to come back in the front now.
F1 : Is there a way you can perhaps help Carlos a little bit tomorrow, because you’re starting behind us?
CL : Yes, if there’s the opportunity to do so. I will, on the other hand, also need to score some good points, so I’ll do absolutely everything to come back in front. Then if there’s one opportunity during the race where I can do something for him to gain some more points, I will, obviously. Finally. Were you surprised by Aston Martin’s pace, or is that just a thing now? It’s just a thing now. Yes, they are just really quick, so, yeah, not a surprise. Thank you. Thank you.
- Hamilton : “. I’ll be hoping for a day like the first year, 2007” – Post Race Interview transcripted – 2023 Australian GP
- F1 Drivers Express Opinions on Necessity of Three Practice Sessions on F1 Weekends – 2023 Australian GP
- Sir Lewis Hamilton – 2023 Australian GP news and results
- Hill and De La Rosa Weigh in on Red Bull Racing’s Dominant Start in the 2023 Formula 1 Season
- March 26th – Another Day of Formula One Milestones
Leave a Reply