Skip to content

Esteban Ocon says he did 98% of the work at Alpine, Alonso the remaining 2%

Esteban Ocon says he did 98% of the work at Alpine, Alonso the remaining 2%

F1 News, Live Race Coverage, Results & Standings I PlanetF1 : PlanetF1

November 30, 2022 at 09:08PM
https://ift.tt/NlraYqs

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: